RESHAPE PROPERTIES B.V.
1. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
• purchasers, estate agents, landlords, (potential) tenants, investors, visitors, Reshape employees, applicants, clients, contractors and other relations of Reshape;
• visitors to the website of Reshape (http://www.reshapeproperties.com) or a domain name associated with this domain name.
It is important to us that your Personal Data are handled with all due care. Needless to say, we comply with all statutory rules, including the General Data Protection Regulation ('GDPR') and exercise due care to adequately secure your Personal Data.
Data Subject: person whom the Personal Data being processed regard. In other words: the person whose personal information is being processed.
Special Personal Data: Special Personal Data are data regarding someone's religious convictions, personal beliefs, race, political convictions, health, sex life, and trade union membership.
Third Parties: natural or legal persons which are not Data Subjects or part of Reshape, such as: natural or legal persons with which Reshape shares Personal Data pursuant to a contract. These Third Parties might be processors or co-Controllers.
Personal Data: All data that related to an identified or an identifiable person. In other words: all information that identifies or can be used to identify the Data Subject.
Processing: everything that can be done with Personal Data, such as collection, recording, storage, alteration, retrieval, use, dissemination, or destruction.
3. THE PERSONAL DATA WE CAN PROCESS
Below we explain which Personal Data Reshape can process.
Personal data that you have provided yourself:
• contact details (name, address, place of residence, e-mail address, telephone number);
• your gender and date of birth;
• citizen service number, copy passport / ID;
• data collected from you in a telephone conversation;
• data collected from an email from you;
• bank details;
• absenteeism data;
• reports and performance reviews;
• details as described in a curriculum vitae / details of your employment history;
• payment details;
Personal data obtained through means of communication, such as the website, newsletters and emails:
• information about the device with which you visited our website, such as an IP address;
• your surfing behavior on the website:
• the operating system you are using;
• the browser type you are using;
• your internet service provider;
• the Internet address of the website to which the link is made;
• the geolocation;
• the data downloaded from the website.
Personal data obtained from other sources:
• data available from public sources and apparently published by you, such as those on social media and commercial websites;
• data obtained from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and the Land Register.
4. WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Reshape processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• to verify your identity;
• for employment purposes and to pay out salary;
• to improve our services (and the safety of those services);
• to inform you about products and services of Reshape;
• to enable us to evaluate, study, and develop our services;
• to contact you for newsletters, only if you have signed up for them (opt-in);
• for internal quality purposes;
• to manage, secure, adapt and improve the website and related technologies;
• for marketing/commercial purposes;
• for recruitment and selection;
• to comply with a statutory obligation imposed on Reshape;
• to be able to contact you and respond to any questions you have submitted;
• to deal with your requests for information and to settle complaints;
• to prevent theft, misuse, vandalism, or other criminal conduct.
5. LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
The processing of personal data requires a legal basis. In the following cases, Reshape may process your data:
• if you have given Reshape permission for the processing of your personal data;
• if the processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party, or to take measures at your request prior to the conclusion of an agreement;
• if processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation that rests on Reshape;
• if the processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person;
• if the processing is necessary for the protection of a legitimate interest of Reshape or of a third party.
Reshape can invoke the following legitimate interests:
• the protection of the safety of our clients and/or others, as well as the security of the buildings and property of Reshape;
• for quality purposes;
• the advancement of IT management and the improvement of security;
• the analysis and improvement of the services and content of our websites;
• the supply, improvement, adjustment, support, research, and analysis of our services;
• the advancement of the quality and security of our services;
• the prevention and combating of fraud, unauthorised use, and violations of our general terms and conditions and policy rules or other harmful or illegal activities.
6. ENGAGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES
Reshape may engage contractors from the following categories:
• IT management;
• website management;
• website hosting;
• salary administration;
• email communication.
Reshape remains responsible for the processing of your Personal Data. Reshape enters into contracts with Third Parties to ensure that your Personal Data are properly secured.
Reshape takes ongoing and structural measures to optimally protect your personal data against unlawful use. Measures taken by Reshape include:
• access to the personal data is restricted to authorised persons, whereby this number is kept as low as possible;
• all employees of Reshape (regardless of the form of their employment) have signed a confidentiality agreement whereby they undertake to observe complete confidentiality with regard to all information of a confidential nature or of which they must understand its confidential nature, including personal data;
• the electronic transmission of personal data always takes place in encrypted form and via a secure connection;
• the website is secured via https;
• if personal data is provided to third parties, Reshape concludes processor agreements and/or agreements with co-controllers.
In addition, Reshape ensures that all of its user settings, programs and services are designed from the very beginning of development to maximise your privacy protection. With regard to the provision of information and services, Reshape applies the 'opt-in' rule by default: information or services are only provided if you have expressly consented to this. This can be done, for example, by ticking a box on the website.
8. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
If any of your personal data is processed, you have a number of rights, which are set out below. You may exercise these rights by submitting your request in writing to Reshape or by sending an email to email@example.com. Reshape is required to verify your identity before your request can be met.
Reshape will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at the latest within one month. In principle, your requests will be processed electronically (and will therefore be replied to by email), unless this is not possible or you request otherwise.
In principle, Reshape will not charge you for the processing of the aforementioned requests, unless your requests are excessive, manifestly unfounded or if you request additional copies when exercising your right of access.
1. Right of access
2. Right to rectification
3. Right to restriction of processing
4. Right to withdraw consent
5. Right to data portability
6. Right to be forgotten
7. Right to object
8. Right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Protection Authority / right to start legal proceedings
We make efforts to join you in working to find a fair solution if you have a complaint or problem relating to our use of your Personal Data. However, if your position is that we cannot assist you with your complaint or problem, you also have the option of lodging a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority or instituting judicial proceedings. You will find the contact details of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Nederlandse Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) by clicking here.
9. COOKIES AND SIMILAR APPLICATIONS
10. CONTACT DETAILS / QUESTIONS / COMPLAINTS/ COMMENTS
Our contact details are:
Reshape Properties B.V.
Marathon 9 D, 1213PE Hilversum
Postbus 2064, 1200CB Hilversum
11. CHANGES AND APPLICABLE LAW
12. RETENTION PERIODS
Reshape does not store personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose of the processing. Reshape retains your Personal Data as long we consider this necessary to be able to provide you with services, to enable you to use our website, to comply with applicable laws, to resolve disputes with parties, and for other purposes that enable us to conduct our commercial activities.
* * * * *